baslinux - Re: [BL] naim compiling was: BL 3.32 in qemu report/questions

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] naim compiling was: BL 3.32 in qemu report/questions
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:26:29 -0700

David Moberg wrote:

LDFLAGS="-static" ./configure && make

Oops, that command line will build static libraries but a dynamic
naim. Can you watch the output of the above command, and then execute
again the last visible gcc command that make executes (but with
"-static" appended)? If not, that's OK - I am finished with my Debian
experiment and will probably have my uClibc root working again by
tomorrow.

David