baslinux - Re: [BL] Installing BL3 to hard disk

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Installing BL3 to hard disk
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 14:46:29 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 4 May 2006, [iso-8859-1] John M?kel? wrote:

Hi!
I have some problems installing BL3 to hard disk.
I think i created a partition and used mke2fs.
I can see the partition in fdisk but when i try to mount it the mount
executable dosent seem to notice it.

Can you tell us exactly what commands you used to do all of this?
What is the name of your ext2 partition that you made with fdisk and mke2fs?

John M?kel?
Finland