baslinux - Re: [BL] need mke2fs help

  • From: Christian Brandt <brandtc AT psi5.com>
  • To: BSand003 AT ucr.edu, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] need mke2fs help
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 10:59:44 +0100

Ben Sanders schrieb:

I am trying to install 'basic linux 3' and I have run into the
installer program ('install-to-hd') that was included with the
distro. It gives me 3 steps that I need to do before I can run
the installer program. These are:

Warning: If you don't have experience with fdisk, mkfs and mount you can pretty easily screw up all your data on your system. Therefore first train on a system where you don't care about data.

see also

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Partition/

Christian Brandt