baslinux - Re: [BL] Cleaning Linux BL3 DOS Loop

  • From: "Alejandro Lieber" <dos AT lieber.com.ar>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Cleaning Linux BL3 DOS Loop
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:39:10

Steven:

Please send again your response to my inquiere to the list.

You answered to the list and to me.

But as I have told you some time ago, when I open your direct emails,
Pegasus Mail for Dos locks and all unread received messages, are
lost.

I was not carefull enough this time, and everything was lost.

The problem exists only with your emails.

I use Pegasus Mail for DOS with 6 mail accounts, and receive thousands
of mails with no problem.

But your "From:...." line is longer than 254 bytes (most are spaces at
the end) and PMail cannot cope.

During my last download, I received Ian's and Christian solutions.

I'll study them tomorrow.........thanks a lot.

Read net news (USENET) with Arachne: http://www.lieber.com.ar/nnews.zip
Sans Serif fonts for MS-DOS at: http://www.lieber.com.ar/novafont.zip
Configurable dialing menu for several DOS internet programs at:
http://www.lieber.com.ar/dial_ip.zip

Ing. Alejandro Lieber
Rosario Argentina