baslinux - Re: [BL] gopher

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] gopher
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:40:09 +0000 (UTC)

The guy explaining gopher to me at sdf (he listed some advantages, it takes up less space and is simpler and requires no html tags) offered, if we have things like grep and sed, to make a small gopher script that would work with BL so I could post my files in gopher space. He could not find any such script on the web and was happy to get a copy of this posting.

He seems interested in knowing more about basiclinux too, so I suggested he download it to test on.