baslinux - Re: [BL] sound under DSL 1.5

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] sound under DSL 1.5
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 02:13:38 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006, Sheldon Isaac wrote:

On 1 Jan 2006 at 19:37, sindi keesan wrote:

Do you have any non-pnp ISA cards in the computer? If not, everything
should be automatic.

Not sure. I think the Sportster modem is non-pnp.

You may want to go into BIOS and assign IRQ 3 to it.
And IRQ5 to the sound card, if it has jumpers.
This should avoid future conflicts, since jumpered ISA cards can't switch IRQs.