baslinux - Re: [BL] GRUB to boot BL?

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] GRUB to boot BL?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:50:29 -0600 (CST)

Since some interest has been expressed in this, I think I'll try and adapt my how to boot Freesco with GRUB for BL users. I'm reluctant to create a how to that is not based on my own experience and experimentation. I don't actually use BL much now, but I do want to try the new version and have a target laptop to try it on. So, the way I see this coming about is, sometime after the new BL release appears, I'll try it out and install it. Then, I'll experiment on that install using my GRUB how to directions for Freesco and see if I can put together a working how to for BL. I have plenty of other commitments to intersperse, so the final product will be dependent on those and the release schedule of the new BL. I'll post when I have success (also in case I meet with total failure). Hopefully within the next month.

Thanks, James