baslinux - Re: [BL] netpbm

  • From: David Moberg <davidjmoberg AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] netpbm
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:15:15 -0700

On 10/25/05, mikkel meinike <mimeini AT gmail.com> wrote:
> > I already have them posted on my website.
> >
> > Go to: http://www.ausreg.com/bl/mirror/
> >
> > There is more of your stuff, Sindi, starting at:
> > http://www.ausreg.com/bl/
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ron
> >
> Thank you Ron for your answer and for putting a subjekt on my mail. (i
> put it in the atachment feeld by mistake) byt this seems to be exactly
> what Sindi has and here somthing of the whole is left out.

And it's not Sindi's or Ron's fault. Several of the programs just simply
will not work with libc5. If you need to use netpbm, or any other complex,
modern application, you will be best off by using a glibc2-based
distribution like BL2, BL3 (with modifications) or a recent version of
Slackware.

David