baslinux - Re: [BL] netpbm

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] netpbm
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:37:44 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005, mikkel meinike wrote:

I already have them posted on my website.

Go to: http://www.ausreg.com/bl/mirror/

There is more of your stuff, Sindi, starting at:
http://www.ausreg.com/bl/

The BL2 page contains lynx and gs which Doug Kaufman helped me to compiled (essentially he compiled it via my fingers), and David Moberg's dosemu (which he could not get to work with BL3).

The BL3 page does not seem to be there. It should have the full netpbm package. I will try to upload it now to my site.

I think David is still hosting Mplayer (static, for BL2 or BL3).

Regards,
Ron

Thank you Ron for your answer and for putting a subjekt on my mail. (i
put it in the atachment feeld by mistake) byt this seems to be exactly
what Sindi has and here somthing of the whole is left out.
/Mikkel