baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 with PCMCIA compact flash adaptor

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 with PCMCIA compact flash adaptor
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:37:02 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

Still hoping someone can get the static Abiword
working with BL2

It works perfectly for me on BL2.

and explain to me what I am doing wrong.

Who knows? A permission problem? A font problem?

xset fp+ (to add the Abiword fonts to the path) just gives me error messages, which I reported earlier.

I am using Xvesa and did not install the full X packages but I don't seem to be lacking any dependencies.

I will give up on Abiword for a while and try VDE, which can even import WP51.

I guess you don't know what is causing our problems with cardmgr identifying the same card as hde hdf and ide2. We can stick the card into a camera and read it in DOS with USB instead on that computer. Or try to get the PCMCIA reader to recognize it in DOS - the modem worked in DOS.