baslinux - [BL] .pps

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] .pps
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 19:50:21 +0000 (UTC)

I have been forwarding larger messages to this mailbox (so my other one does not fill up) and today (in addition to 100K of assorted little jpegs in a joke) I received something 385K ending in .pps, which is apparently 'power point show'. Does mplayer handle this sort of thing? Or MagicPoint? Or anything in linux that would work with BL?

The closest info I could find about pps and linux is some people at a linux conference giving a powerpoint show.

I found PPT2HTML shareware that converts powerpoint to html, but it does not seem to be for linux.