baslinux - Re: [BL] Netpbm cont'd (was: reduced icewm for BL2)

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT lycos.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Netpbm cont'd (was: reduced icewm for BL2)
  • Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 11:04:09 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "sindi keesan" <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>

> >> Do you have pbmtext and pbmpage?
> >
> > Not anymore. I seem to have lost the netpbm source from my hard drive.
> > I will download it again...
>
> I should learn to compile it for DOS so I can print pbm files to
> the Windows-only deskjet with pbmtoppa. Or maybe the guy who sent
> me the pieces of it has the others.

Curveball: Netpbm needs perl to configure. I recommend that you get
the binaries from a site.

Check if the binaries here run on DOS:
http://tutornet.ru/TEX/Soft/MiKTeX/UTIL/NETPBM/GNU/bin/

Alternatively:
http://programming.ccp14.ac.uk/ftp-mirror/programming/djgpp/pub/simtelnet/gnu/djgpp/v2apps/

^^^^ The files that start with npbm and end with b.zip are netpbm binaries.
I'm not sure what npbmlxb.zip is.

> Should I wait for pbmtotext and pbmpage and a static version of pnmtopng?

That's up to you. I will post again when they are uploaded to pbmtox.tar.gz.

David
once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com