baslinux - Re: [BL] HTTPD

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] HTTPD
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:39:27 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

is there a small httpd that will work in BL2,
or is the BL3 one statically compiled?

The BL3 httpd is inside busybox. The BL3 busybox
is statically compiled. You should be able to
replace the BL2 busybox with the BL3 one.

I did ls -l on the BL3 busybox and it is 417,820 bytes and dated Mar 7, 2005.

The BL2 busybox is April 17, 2004 -is it also an older version of busybox? I did ls -l and got a list of all the files in busybox.

I was going to compare sizes.

Apparently the BL3 ls (from busybox) acts differently than the full-size ls in BL2. I can't figure out a way to list the file size of BL2 busybox.

Is the BL3 busybox lacking anything at all in the BL2 busybox and if so I should get the missing files from Slackware 7.1.

I looked at mini_httpd but it is more complicated than the busybox httpd and I have not yet figured out how to make it work.