baslinux - Re: [BL] Reflection: BL/Low Ebay Prices.

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Reflection: BL/Low Ebay Prices.
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:31:20 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Ken Martwick wrote:

I agree that BL is still useful to me though I sometimes
run Slackware 9.1 and 10.0 on CPU's up to Athlon.
Ken Martwick

For what purpose do you use the later Slackwares? Later hardware?

So far the only thing we have used 8.1 for is to test whether a USB mouse worked (before plugging it into a PS/2 adaptor). But our newest computer is 1999.