baslinux - [BL] Booting from a ppa zip drive

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT lycos.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Booting from a ppa zip drive
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:24:27 -0500

I've posted an experimental bootdisk for booting from a
parallel port ZIP drive on my website. Please try it and
let me know how it works. Once again, the URL is:

http://geocities.com/davidjmoberg

You can read some documentation I wrote about it at my
website as well. Let me know if I made any bad
assumptions about how the drives work.

Thanks.
David

once.