baslinux - Re: [BL] Message body is too big: 67905 bytes with a limit of 40KB

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Message body is too big: 67905 bytes with a limit of 40KB
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:58:45 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, sindi keesan wrote:

> James seems to be out of town right now but he has been posting unofficial
> addons for BL3 at his own site. If it works reliably, would Steven want
> to post it at the BL site?

Two corrections: 1) James has now been back in the US for about 25 hrs and
is catching up on things after a two week absence and trying to ward off
jet lag (a 3 hr nap he just took probably won't help); and 2) his BL
add-ons site needs some work since it has not been brought up to date with
any BL3 stuff. On point 2, he is willing to host files for BL3 sort of
temporarily somehow until he makes time to straighten out the situation
there. Interesting list activity recently.

James

PS I'll be in touch off-list soon, Sindi.