baslinux - Re: [BL] Reflection: BL/Low Ebay Prices.

  • From: t.maiden AT att.net
  • To: rvijay07 AT myway.com, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Reflection: BL/Low Ebay Prices.
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:36:26 +0000

I have gotten BL2 and BL3 (as well as Floppix) to work on a "piece of junk" Compaq 2200 desktop Windows95 machine.  This is important to me because I am learning UNIX/Linux at the local Community college.  I already have this machine, its paid for, and I have been out-of-work for over two years.  Money is tight so I don't want to spend alot on a Windows XP machine when what I have is good enuf (for now).

I am hoping someone can provide me with bootable CD-ROMs of BL2 and BL3.  I don't have the ability where I am to download and burn ISO CDs.  Can anyone help?

-------------- Original message from "rvijay07" <rvijay07 AT myway.com>: --------------