baslinux - Re: [BL] Wireless Card in BL2

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Wireless Card in BL2
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:01:24 +1300

Joel wrote:

> I downloaded the pcmcia.tgz package from delilinux,
> and it appears to have all the appropriate modules
> for my device.

What kernel were those modules designed for? You will
need to use that kernel.

> I also installed a new kernel: bare.i from the Slack 7.1.

The kernel you need is probably the DeliLinux kernel.

> I'm wondering if somebody could /please/ find me a kernel
> that is wireless and 2.2.26.

Is that what DeliLinux has?

> So if anybody know kernels, that would be an enormous help.

According the the DeliLinux homepage, it provides five
different kernels for the boot floppy. The best one
for you is probably the IDE kernel. I assume that will
match the modules you got.

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru