baslinux - [BL] Wireless Card in BL2

  • From: Joel <aspendr AT telus.net>
  • To: Basic Linux Mailling List <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] Wireless Card in BL2
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 19:35:40 -0700

I'm finally starting to get this pcmcia thing in linux!
However, I'm still looking for the right kernel. I downloaded the pcmcia.tgz package from delilinux, and it appears to have all the appropriate modules for my device. I also installed a new kernel: bare.i from the Slack 7.1. I now realize that this is not a 2.2.26 kernel. I'm wondering if somebody could /please/ find me a kernel that is wireless and 2.2.26. Perhaps I should download a Slack 8.0 bare.i kernel, but I really don't know slack like you guy do. So if anybody know kernels, that would be an enormous help.
I feel really close to this wirless thing. Everything works fine, except it tell me that they're incompatible.
Thank you in advance,
-Joel