baslinux - Re: [BL] Abiword

  • From: Dan Schmidt <helpdeskdan AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Abiword
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:37:19 -0700 (PDT)

Well, on my computer the only setting that works
properly is 600X800. The script in BL3 (hmm... can't
seem to remember it now) has three choices, one of
which results in a 640X480, so I tried a plain 600X800
and that worked for me. (640X480 also worked but, of
course, meant I had a smaller screen)

As for abiword, I changed my screen to 600X800x12 to
test it out. (doing so makes the colors on my screen
go crazy - seem dark and blue) Abiword launched fine
in this mode. Can hardly read anything, but it
launched.

So, perhaps I will not be able to use abiword on my
laptop.

Thanks,
-Dan