baslinux - Re: [BL] new BL3

  • From: Ron Clarke <ariadne AT earthlink.com.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] new BL3
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:22:17 +1000

Hi Steven,

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:09:40 +1200
3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

> Ron Clarke wrote:
> >
> > Works very well, including mc, Links2, icewm and Chris'
> > sound package, so far.
>
> Thanks for the input. I'm surprised the icewm package
> worked for you. When I tried it, it messed up xinitrc.

I never tried it with previous BL3 releases, but thought
I would try it with this one. It installed without a hitch,
and I fiddled around with the colours until it is exactly the
way I want it. Not easy to work out r|g|b from scratch.

> I was planning to upload a new icewm package.

Unless others have trouble with it, probably no need.

Regards,
Ron

--
Ron Clarke