baslinux - [BL] Various BL2 on HD Issues

  • From: NoImAFungi AT aol.com
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Various BL2 on HD Issues
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:49:01 EDT

Hello Everybody,
       I have a few questions regarding the HD install of BL2. I have installed to the hard drive and the color coding for the files seems to disappear. In addition in order to boot, since I don't have DOS installed I still use a floppy. Also I installed X-Windows and startx gives me an error that I need to switch clocks off.

I was wondering:
1. How do I switch the colors on?
2. Is their a recommended bootloader or method I could use instead of the floppy?
3. How do I config X, and why doesn't it work?

Thanx for all the help. Sorry for so many questions.

Ethan