baslinux - Re: [BL] Setting up a DHCP-Server

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Setting up a DHCP-Server
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 13:23:38 -0400 (EDT)

You are using BL3, which is based on Slackware 4, not Slackware 7.1.
(Kernel is the same as SW7, library the same as SW3).

BL2 is based on Slackware 7.1 but Steven went back to an older version of
Slackware for BL3 to save space.

Try a package from SW4 or SW3 instead, which have the same libc as BL3.