baslinux - [BL] BL2 to HD

  • From: "David Lane" <Jaypooh3 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] BL2 to HD
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 22:29:03 -0400

I'm about ready to install BL2 on a PII system but here is the caveat,as
with my 386,I want to make this a Linux only system.On the old BL2 page I
see reference to installing on the hardrive but no install to hardrive
file.I'm assuming then,that it's referring to installing it on it's own
partition and booting it from DOS.As before,I don't want to do this.Will the
install to hardrive file for BL1 do this,or can it be modified to do
this?Thanks in advance again.

David Lane