baslinux - Re: [BL] virii

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] virii
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 15:15:04 +1200

Rob wrote:

> I've been getting quite a few Netskys from this list

I'm not getting any. Perhaps they are getting filtered
out on the way to the South Pacific?

> I only use this email address for this list.

If you are getting too much spam on that address, I suggest
you kill it and use a new one. Disposable email addresses
(with automatic forward) are available from dea.spamcon.org
You get three free ones per year -- more than that you have
to pay.

> I only posted once to this list, and that was quite
> sometime ago.

When I set up this discussion group, I selected the following