baslinux - [BL] virii

  • From: Rob <lopaka AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] virii
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 01:44:34 +0000 (UTC)

Hey, Folks;
I've been getting quite a few Netskys from this list
and some have been supposedly mail delivery failures,
that say, if I cannot view the message to go to an URL
which is my inbox at sdf.lonestar.org, but actually
goes to an ftp site to download a file with a very long
alphanumeric name. I only use this email address for
this list. I only posted once to this list, and that was
quite sometime ago. Also those that aren't mail delivery
notices have all been in a character set that I have never
seen from someone in the U.S. I hope this may help some
one who knows computers better than I, to figure out
where they are coming from.
Rob:

--
lopaka AT sdf.lonestar.org