baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: fat license (was Adding X)

  • From: "David Lane" <Jaypooh3 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: fat license (was Adding X)
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:42:49 -0400

Forget FAT,I got BL1 running on linux only in 3 days and the only reason it
took that long was because I had forgotten a little of "partitioning
101".Lilo is on the boot sector,swap is hda1 and the OS is on hda2.I see no
reason the same can't be done for BL2 although the method would be a little
different.The instructions for hardrive install came with the file that
performed the operation.That and the F.A.Q text I used were on the same
page.What you could/can do with BL3,I have no clue,I'm just learning this as
I go.One thing I did do,was read all the documentation I could for nearly
six months before I tried installing,and it payed off.Now,if I could figure
out how to install Tetris..........LOL
David