baslinux - [BL] XWindows setup

  • From: cce.zizkov AT volny.cz
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] XWindows setup
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:48:49

Hi list,

I must admit that I realized some traffic on the list on a subject
called "Xvesa". As it seemed not to concern me, I deleted everything
without reading. Now, I got the impression that this may have been a
mistake. I tried BL3 on 4 computers with all kinds of menu options.
No X so far. When I had a look at /etc/Xconf I noticed there is very
little to configure.

I would be quite interested to combine the 2-2-16 kernel with
the Slackware 3.5 version of Xwindows, because that offers some
hope to get the Czech localization. Please give me a hint, how to
proceed.

Regards
Christof Lange

Ceskobratrska cirkev evangelicka - Betlemska kaple na Zizkove
Prokopova 4/216, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic
Tel. (+420) 222 78 06 73 / 222 78 20 02 / 603 18 87 53
http://www.volny.cz/cce.zizkov