baslinux - RE: [BL] bl2.10 on bootable CD

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [BL] bl2.10 on bootable CD
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 22:41:28 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Sheldon Isaac wrote:

> On 5 Feb 2004 at 17:22, Flaig, Benno wrote:
> >
> > Further more, I don't know any way to create multisession bootable CDs.
> > You have to decide: multisession OR bootable. So, if you want a bootable
> > BL CD containing addional data in the regular file system, you need to
> > create the whole disk in one single toast process.
>
> Thank you very much for prompt reply.
>
> I tried some more, and was able to do it.
>
> Apparently I have to set the program to do a "bootable image" set to
> bl2.10-2880.img, then add other files & folders, and create an .iso file.
> And subsequently burn that .iso file.

I don't quite understand what you've done, Sheldon. Have you created a
bootable, multisession CD? Were you able to burn it, boot the computer
with it, then go back in later and add more files to the empty space on
the CD? Or are you just saying that you made a bootable CD with Benno's
img file but were able to add addtional files to it in the same session?
Clarification, please?

Thanks, James