baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: Divide overflow

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: Divide overflow
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:37:06 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

> The new make_fd.zip is now available here:
> http://www.basiclinux.com.ru/download/make_fd.zip

We are obviously the ones who should be trying this but I don't feel well
enough at the moment and Jim got sidetracked learning to give commands to
the dot-matrix printer with his editor so he could print 132 columns of
C++ program. I will try to persuade him to test the new make_fd.zip soon.
He included the two commands in his text file - would the printer also
print properly with linux, given this file and a cat command?

Our one other list member who got Divide Overflow could try it in the
meantime (Ghupta?).