baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: Please tell me about BL3

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: Please tell me about BL3
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:33:47 -0500 (EST)

I think it would be simplest if we just used the e3pi that Steven
compiled, an older version that does not require anything to do with tail,
and I hope it will be included (along with e3) in the next version of BL.
An extra 4K file size is better than needing a 24K file (tail), or having
to make an empty directory, or whatever might be going on.

Can the 13K e3pi be used also as e3 and e3vi etc?