baslinux - Re: [BL] WORD 5.5 for DOS

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] WORD 5.5 for DOS
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:25:51 -0500 (EST)

Yes, several times, but the problem is not the location of the printer
files but the fact that the program is looking for names ending in * which
are different from the provided files ending in .pr$, for instance
lq2500.* whereas I have epsonlq1.pr$. In the case where the first part of
the name matched (standard printer) I had no problem. Some conversion
program got left out when they zipped without directory structure. I will
take a look at one of the .pr$ files to see if it specifies the printer
definitions that work with it.