baslinux - Re: [BL] AGP video support

  • From: cce.zizkov AT volny.cz
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] AGP video support
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 08:19:54

On 12 Dec 03 at 22:45, baslinux-request AT lists.ibibl wrote:

>Reply to Sender: mailto:jamtat AT mailsnare.net
>Reply to List: mailto:baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
>
>On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 keesan AT iamjlamb.com wrote:
>
>> directory' to a dos drive with dosemu. I think this means you get to
>> choose one linux directory which is accessible while using dosemu, right?
>>
>I'm not Christof, but I understood his post as indicating that a real DOS
>drive/partition can act as a dir for dosemu.

It is a replacement of the subst command under DOS extended,
however, to any directory of your Linux fs. That means your DOS
applications can access DOS partition/disks AND Linux partition.

Christof

Ceskobratrska cirkev evangelicka - Betlemska kaple na Zizkove
Prokopova 4/216, 130 00 Praha 3, Czech Republic
Tel. (+420) 222 78 06 73 / 222 78 20 02 / 603 18 87 53
http://www.volny.cz/cce.zizkov