baslinux - Re: [BL] AGP video support

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] AGP video support
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:18:58 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 keesan AT iamjlamb.com wrote:

> directory' to a dos drive with dosemu. I think this means you get to
> choose one linux directory which is accessible while using dosemu, right?

I'm not Christof, but I understood his post as indicating that a real DOS
drive/partition can act as a dir for dosemu.

> James, I do not understand your comment on making a symlink
> in the man2html script for the other two locations of man files.
> Would `find -name /usr/*/man/man*` not work in the script to find man
> files in /usr/local/ and /usr/X11R6 ?

That didn't work for me (btw: we are talking about Steven's improved
script here, aren't we? I called this one "MAN" on my system). Making
the symlink did work, however. I didn't spend alot of time trying to get
/usr/*/man/man* to work though, and I guess I may have entered some value
incorrectly.

James