baslinux - [BL] OffTopic: Requst for directions

  • From: Matrix Mole <matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: BasLinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [BL] OffTopic: Requst for directions
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:43:52 +0000 (UTC)

I know this isn't on topic for the basic linux list, but I'm hoping
someone here can point me in the right direction. I'm having some modem
issues. The modem in my win98 box is having connectivity issues. I'm
wanting links to forums/advice areas where I can discuss these problems.
The primary requirement for thes forums are that they have no charge to
use (unlike forum56.com subsidiary of modemsite.com). If anyone would like
to offer their expertise on this subject, I'd request that the help be
provided offlist to prevent offtopic clutter.

Matrix Mole

matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org

  • [BL] OffTopic: Requst for directions, Matrix Mole, 12/15/2003