baslinux - [BL] Re: Install to HD, etc

  • From: "Sheldon Isaac" <sisaac AT netaxs.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Re: Install to HD, etc
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:10:08 -0400

On 28 Sep 2003 at 10:25, qwms-avib AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

> Or, you could stick those things directly into BL2 by:
> (1) installing BL2 to HD

I haven't yet found out how to do that.

> or

> (2) customizing the ramdisk version by editing baslinux.gz

Thanks, Steven. But I thring you or somebody said that's pretty hard to
do.

A question please:

Look at this file (below) called start; the first command gets done, that
is the copying of ezconf from HD to the ramdisk.

But none of the alias commands seem to be done, because when I say plain
alias , none of the new things show up.

However, doing them one by one from the command prompt works.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Sheldon Isaac

cp -f /hd/c/bl/ezconf /var/eznet/eznet.conf
alias c:='cd /hd/c'
alias d:='cd /hd/d'
alias e:='cd /hd/e'
alias f:='cd /hd/f'