baslinux - [BL] Where is the install script

  • From: Ernesto Celis <celise AT prodigy.net.mx>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Where is the install script
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 02:08:49 -0500

I have the new PC to install BL, but when run the install
script it can't find the packages to install from the
slackware CD. I found the problem is the directories in the
CD wich are capital leters (/SLAKWARE/A2) and the script
search /slakware/a2.

I never before have this problem and I though changing the
script to search the directories in capital leters this can
be solved, but I can't find where is the script.

Thanks Ernesto

celisdelafuente AT hotmail.com
celise AT prodigy.net.mx
044 834 8 53 81 77