baslinux - Re: [BL] Where is the install script

  • From: qwms-avib AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: BasicLinux List <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Where is the install script
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 09:07:26 +1200

Ernesto Celis wrote:

> I have the new PC to install BL, but when run the install
> script it can't find the packages to install from the
> slackware CD. I found the problem is the directories in the
> CD wich are capital leters (/SLAKWARE/A2)

That is strange. My Slackware 7.1 CD has non-capital letters.
Sometimes that happens when using a DOS filesystem, but the
CD filesystem should be iso9660.

> I though changing the script to search the directories in
> capital leters this can be solved, but I can't find where
> is the script.

/usr/lib/setup/go

On line 39 (starting with pkg="2/bin) you will find the package
names. Two lines below that is the slackware/a part of the name.
It appears again in line 59.