baslinux - Re: [BL] New Version

  • From: "Nepsong Sekalee" <nepsong AT telkom.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] New Version
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:50:18 +0700

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:01:40 +0000
qwms-avib AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:
Nepsong Sekalee wrote:

is there any plan to release a new version of BL ?

I new version (2.1) was released two weeks ago.

thanks a lot for the release, you did a great job :)

is it still based on Slackware 7.1

Yes.

or based on newer version ?

The newer versions of Slackware are larger and less
DOS-friendly. I'm sticking with Slackware 7.1.

Is there a particular reason you want a newer version?