baslinux - Re: [BL] opera brower

  • From: qwms-avib AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] opera brower
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 08:40:28 +0000

Jhommer Oblego wrote:

> i download opera 6.12 and installed it in BL2, the
> browser can access yahoo site but when i try to type
> on the search tab to search the net, it just exit out.

I had the same problem with Opera 6.12. You might want
to try an earlier version (Opera 5 worked for me).

I am currently using Mozilla 1.31 on BL2. It is very
capable and offers many features, but you need at least
64mb RAM and a 230MHz CPU. If anybody wants instructions
on where to get it and how to install it, I will be happy
to provide them.