baslinux - [BL] TCC - tiny C compiler

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] TCC - tiny C compiler
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:43:13 -0500 (CDT)

I just wanted to report on something I ran across on the web that I
thought might be of interest to BL users/developers. It's called TCC -
Tiny C Compiler. It's a reduced version of GCC that, apparently, compiles
much faster as well. I know so little about compiling, and had such
limited time, that I couldn't formulate any clear sense of whether
something like this would be of interest for BL. But just from the
perspective of size and system resource demands it seemed of potential
interest. Unfortunately, I didn't copy the link. But a Google search,
when properly restricted (searching within results) should get a link to
the project. Is it of any interest for BL, Steven?

James