baslinux - Re: [BL] miniX 8bits on line !

  • From: <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] miniX 8bits on line !
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 13:23:48 -0400 (EDT)

Please could you also answer the other questions, about how your SVGA
server differs from the regular one, and if it is different, could you
post it without chimera and flwriter and paint so it will be a smaller
package. 4M will take me a long time to download (maybe 40 minutes).
I think the regular server is only about 1M download.