baslinux - Re: [BL] 2mf fails

  • From: russ loroville <bontemps AT m-net.arbornet.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] 2mf fails
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 14:20:41 -0400 (EDT)

Andrew,
Probably the reason you are having trouble formatting the 2nd floppy is
that you have to reboot into DOS(get out of windows, and windows'DOS).
After rebooting then change directorys to where you put "Make_fd"(make
sure you have "Baslinux.gz" in the same folder as "Make_fd, 2m and
2mf")then type "Make_fd" without the quotes.