b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] B-Hebrew Forum is Open!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kirk Lowery <Kirk AT GrovesCenter.org>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] B-Hebrew Forum is Open!
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 10:07:12 -0400

The new B-Hebrew Forum is now open!

As previously announced, this email discussion list is moving to a web-based forum. We will NOT be automatically creating accounts for current members. If you wish to continue to participate in this community, you MUST register and create a new account.

Here is the procedure:

1. Use your browser and navigate to: http://biblicalhumanities.org/bhebrew/
2. Click the "Register" link at the top right under the banner
3. Click "Agree" to the Terms of Use
4. Fill out the form, providing a user name, valid email address, etc.
5. Click the "Submit" button at the bottom.

You will receive (within minutes) an email to that address. In that message will be a link that you click in order to activate your account.

After that, return to the forum and log in. You should look at the "About the B-Hebrew Forum". There you will find policies and Frequently Asked Questions, including how to write Hebrew in your posts.

DO NOT ask questions about the Forum here! Ask your questions in the Forum. The moderators will be there. If you have problems creating an account, email me, Kirk Lowery, directly at <Kirk AT GrovesCenter.org>.

As of today, please discontinue all discussions and continue them on our new Forum.

See you there!
--
Blessings,
Kirk