b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] B-Hebrew Forum is Open!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jason Hare <jaihare AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] B-Hebrew Forum is Open!
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 05:14:20 -0400

I signed up for the forum and received a message that I would receive an activation email - and the email never arrived. What can I do?

Jason Hare

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 4:44 AM, George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au> wrote:
The moderators expect that there will be some teething problems as the move to the new forum is made, and that some members will not make the transfer across. Unfortunately, we cannot stay at our old 'address', so we have to move to a new one.

While a transfer across will take a short amount of time to set up (it's easier than the old subscription) we encourage all members at least to give the new forum a go. It will obviously take a bit of time to get used to the new set-up, but we hope acclimatisation will be relatively quick. And as Ken has mentioned, there are ways of configuring your subscription that can approximate the old set-up.

Of course, if members choose to disengage from B-Hebrew altogether, we do understand and wish you well.

GEORGE ATHAS
Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew
Sydney, Australia
(Currently in Cape Town, South Africa)