b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] text on the BH verb structure

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Nir cohen - Prof. Mat." <nir AT ccet.ufrn.br>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] text on the BH verb structure
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:39:02 -0200

karl,

>> Unfortunately, I’ve not had access to D. Michel’s works, so I can’t comment on them. Is Andrason 2011 available?

>> All I can comment on are the patterns that I’ve noticed (one of the problems of not being academically plugged in)

although i am academically plugged in, in mathematics, in linguistics i depend wholly on the internet and did not have time to look at the vast archived literature. i had not read michel either (it's in german, too) but if you type the right keywords internet spits out a lot of other people's comments on his work. i got andrason 2011 on the internet.

nir cohen