b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] G.Gertoux and the Name...

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Rolf" <rolf.furuli AT sf-nett.no>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] G.Gertoux and the Name...
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:58:13 +0200

Dear Steven,

I sent a post to the list with a synthesis of my arguments, in order to end
my participation in this thread. You responded to that post, and I responded
to your post.

I do not understand what you mean by your formula below, so I cannot comment
on it. I have presented my data and my conclusions several times, so I see no
need to do it again.

It is most important to admit that because we do not have the NT autographs,
both those who believe that these autographs contained KURIOS and those who
believe that they contained YHWH, argue from silence. Both groups must build
on circumstantial evidence, and the interested persons should consider this
circumstantial evidence in order to draw their conclusions.

Best regards,

Rolf Furuli
Stavern
Norway

Tirsdag 18. Juni 2013 00:53 CEST skrev Stephen Shead