b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] G.Gertoux and the Name...

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: <cosmos AT intergate.com>
  • To: "Peter Streitenberger" <ps2866 AT bingo-ev.de>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] G.Gertoux and the Name...
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 14:46:40 -0500

Speaking as one who has not the background to evaluate or even know all of the evidence directly, I am interested in following the logic that is presented by those who do.

Peter Streitenberger wrote:

The writers of the NT obviously didn't know or at least didn't quote from
LXX-Manusripts containing anything else than KURIOS.
Peter Streitenberger, Germany

I would be very interested in the evidence for this statement.

Steve Teague

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Rolf