b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew was linguistically isolated?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Stewart Felker <stewart.felker AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew was linguistically isolated?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 14:05:26 -0500

Pardon for me this - perhaps it's tangential to the ultimate topic at hand - but we're allowing statements such as Mr. Randolph's, that linguistic (late) dating of the Hebrew Bible is ideologically motivated, based on (a belief) in the "religion" of evolution - in combination with "anti-Semitism" - fly on here?

Stewart Felker
University of Memphis