b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] to'evah

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] to'evah
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 02:07:44 +0200

To which I would add, that, as in many cases, the specific English word which is closest in meaning to the Hebrew depends on the context, on your interpretation of the Hebrew, and often on the connotation of the English word that you're using as well. Which particular use of To'evah are you referring to?

Yigal Levin